The ENRICH Project Consortium is happy to announce that the long-awaited Continuous Professional Development (CPD) Course
is now ready and is accepting applications from interested participants.
The Course is addressed to teachers of English as a foreign language in Greece, Italy, Norway, Portugal and Turkey (and beyond!) and it responds to the need to incorporate an innovative approach to teaching English to multilingual and multicultural classes. It integrates innovative CPD materials and follows the principles of distance education.
The Course spans 300 study hours and it is going to be implemented in the spring semester of 2020, from February until June 2020. Participation is FREE of charge!
More information about the Course and details about how you can apply to it and the deadlines in each country can be accessed in the Calls for Participation below.
• Greece: To read the Call for Participation of the Hellenic Open University, please click here.
• Italy: To read the Call for Participation of the Roma Tre University, please click here.
• Norway: To read the Call for Participation of the OsloMet – Oslo Metropolitan University, please click here.
• Portugal: To read the Call for Participation of the University of Lisbon, please click here.
• Turkey: To read the Call for Participation of the Bogazici University, please click here.
To find out more about the ENRICH CPD Course, you can see a video that Prof. Sifakis prepared while disseminating the project in Taiwan:
See below the flyer with the announcement of the Course!