The Coordinator and Partners of the ENRICH Project are thrilled to announce that the Handbook to English as a Lingua Franca Practices for Inclusive Multilingual Classrooms has been published! It is a truly innovative book in the fields of English as a Lingua Franca and multilingualism and a must-read resource for everyone who wishes to employ and/or participate in the ENRICH CPD Course in the future.
To download the ENRICH Handbook (free of charge!) please click here: http://enrichproject.eu/handbook
Please note that the ENRICH CPD Course will be freely available through our website by the end of December 2021!
The Handbook consists of five main chapters:
- Chapter 1 provides an introduction to the ENRICH Project, highlighting its aims and objectives with regard to the CPD, its innovative elements and the various phases it has included towards the fulfilment of its intended purposes.
- Chapter 2 focuses on the findings of the Needs Analysis study in the partner countries, which has significantly contributed to the development of the CPD Course.
- Chapter 3 provides crucial background information for potential users of the CPD Course including, as previously noted, teachers, teacher educators, researchers and members of educational policy-making organisations and institutions.
- Chapter 4 contains a range of short sub-sections based on the sections of the online CPD Course, as appearing on the website of the ENRICH Project. Each Section includes the link to the respective video lecture, a summary of the content of the lecture, useful information about the activities that participants are encouraged to carry out and, finally, indicative responses provided by participants of the Course, during its implementation phase within the framework of the ENRICH Project.
- Chapter 5 focuses on presenting the monitoring and evaluation activities that lead to the quality assurance of the CPD Course, namely its Piloting Phase, the ENRICH consortium partner reflections that led to a compilation of the lessons learnt as well as recommendations for future improvements.